Friday, April 13, 2012

College of Science - Planned Giving



I was tasked to make an informative video for the College of Science at Purdue that was to be used to unveil their planned giving campaign. When talking to the client, I was asked to "make something with stick people, maybe." The idea was to show that through the support of numerous donors, the College of Science could support the brightest minds of both the student body and researchers. I decided to run with the stick people idea and came up with the simplified triangle body with a head.

I was extremely busy at the time and I found myself juggling many projects at once. I had previously picked out the music I wanted to use and some coworkers of mine had already shot the interviews on green screen. I took all those elements and created the entire project in the twilight hours of one evening. I'm happy with the result, especially for being under such a time crunch.

No comments: