Thursday, April 10, 2008

Purdue President Inauguration Backdrop


[click to view - 2 images total]

I've been working pretty hard on a project that I can't post yet but here's an idea of what I've made for the project's DVD. It's a screenshot of all the after effects compositions I made for the menu's transitions. If you can count how many are there you'll get a prize. So in the meantime I'll post something I made today.

I was asked to make a quick background for the Purdue president's inauguration. It was used as a backdrop for the entire stage. Basically they just wanted something with the Purdue Seal on it. I thought it turned out nice for what it is.

I also found out that my "I am a Boilermaker" poster won a regional Gold Addy award and has been submitted to the national addy awards. I guess it's going up against the major players in advertising now. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Brooke W said...

AMAZING!!!

Stephanie Adams said...

Ok, this is freaky. I was looking for purdue backgrounds for a project i'm doing and I saw this photo on google images and i thought PERFECT!!...wait a minute, i know this guy!! anyway, was wondering if i could get permission to use this for a powerpoint presentation (not to be published). :)

Josh said...

so i'm just now going through my comments and saw your question about using this...from april. sorry for the late reply. also, you left no way for me to contact you. send me your email!