Monday, March 17, 2008

N.U.N.C.H.U.K.S.


[click image to view video]

This was a short video made for Young Life to advertise an upcoming ninja club. It was shown in the previous week's club to get the kids excited about everything that involves stealthiness. Again I had the help of Matt Wallace, of the Dodge ball commercial. We thought it'd be fun to to make a commercial for a home ninja correspondence course like the old Sally Struthers diploma at home advertisements.

Matt did the narration with the only exception being the brutally manly battle-cry at the end voiced by me. He also helped with the edit and coming up with a list of all things we believed ninjas needed to be adept at.

I used Photoshop to make the parchment and Premiere Pro to do the editing and text. The old Asian man clip came from the movie Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.

It was a lot of fun to make and all the Young Life leaders got to be involved. Hopefully I'll get to make some more in the future. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot ninja action no doubt.


"Hello again!"

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.