Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Excellence in Awesomeness

My friend, JC Trombley, and I were talking one day about how we'd love to have something that would drive us to make all the crazy ideas we often would talk about, but not take the time to produce. Through these conversations we decide to create Excellence in Awesomenss, a place where we can post work that we make for ourselves in our own styles and explore art and design in the ways we find interesting. For me that means the ability to create things that aren't branded with Purdue University and can use colors other than gold and black. This is exciting for me. Gold and black lurk in my nightmares.

We have a lot of ambitions for this page and are working on a plan to roll out everything at some point, but first we'll start with a blog format where we can post our process and final work and gather feedback from whomever feels the need to espouse knowledge upon us.

We are working on getting the site up and running as I write this and wanted to give you a heads up.

Here is the link: excellenceinawesomeness.com
Here is a wallpaper: PURE AWESOMENESS!


No comments: