Friday, February 8, 2008

Scud Color Study

[click to view - 2 images total]

Recently Rob Schrab was kind enough to allow me to help him cleanup some books for his Scud omnibus. While working on them I ran across a panel of Scud discovering that his loaner arm once belonged to a werewolf and I found myself remembering how much I loved that illustration. One thing that I've always wanted to try was coloring a comic. Suddenly, with this panel drawn by Rob, I had a black and white comic panel to work on and found myself wanting to try it out. The other day I had some free time and sat down to work on it and after showing it to Rob and finding out he liked it I decided to post it here. Please be sure to go over to his blog to find out more about Scud.

I used Photoshop and a Wacom tablet to do all the work.

No comments: