Thursday, August 9, 2007

2007 Football Posters


[click to view - 5 images total]

We were asked this year to create some posters for the Purdue football team. This is one that I worked on today and is in progress. It still needs text and logos applied and I'm still working on the overall look and may possibly change the sky. I took the pictures of the player, stadium and sky and composited them together in Photoshop.

[update]
I was asked by our creative director to add shoulder pads to the player that we originally shot without pads. He put on a pair of shoulder pads and a jersey that we have in the office and we shot a picture of him trying to match the light as best we could. I then took that image and cut out the pads and added them to the original image that I took. I also had to change the numbers on the shoulders to match the number of the player. Above is a link to the updated poster.




No comments: