Thursday, May 10, 2007

Young Life Golf Outing & Nerf Wars

[click to view - 1 image total]

I was given the opportunity to make another poster for Young Life. This time for their annual golf outing fundraiser. I wanted to make something that had a little Scottish influence to it since that was the birthplace of the sport. So in Scottish clan tradition, I made a Young Life golf coat of arms. I used Illustrator to modify the shield and golf clubs, then brought it into Photoshop to create the rest of the poster. It's always fun to make stuff for YL.

[click to view - 3 images total]

On a separate note we recently purchased an arsenal of nerf guns at work and decided to make some action photos. Below is the one I did of me wielding dual Mavericks. I have two images. The first one is the original photo we took and the second is me in the heat of battle. Everything was done with images from google image search and about 1 hour of playing around in Photoshop. It was just a fun exercise... a sort of graphics challenge.

No comments: