Monday, January 29, 2007

1984


The play 1984 came through our campus and we were commissioned to make a 30 second commercial for it. I split the work with JC Trombley, my coworker, and we came up with this. JC worked on all the scrolling text on the first half, I created everything from the flashing images on. I then combined the two halves and put a final red video look on the commercial. Play the video below to view it.


I created the DVD box art using elements from the commercial and the logos that were provided to us.

[click to view - 2 images total]

After showing it to the people who were producing the show they liked it so much they asked for a copy to send to Tim Robbins, the artistic director of the play. We were all very gracious towards the reception it received.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.